A cookie is a fileharmless that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
Thecookies they do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
So that you understand the scope that deactivating thecookies We show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such asMy account, OMy profile TheMy orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by telephone or visiting the physical store if it has one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishesspam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
- All social networks usecookiesIf you deactivate them, you will not be able to use any social network.
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing theGoogle privacy center.
Additionally, browsers can also allow users to view and deletecookies individually.
You have more information aboutCookies on:Wikipedia
This site may also hostweb beacons (also known asweb bugs). Theweb beacons They are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Theweb beacons serve and are used in a way similar tocookies. In addition,web beacons They are usually used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
You have more information aboutweb beacons on:Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
By accessing the web agenciesidecar.com we inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed various own and third party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics on our users.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not function properly.
You can even check your preferences about cookies on this website right now in the following button:
The following table is included below, for example only, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are their own or those of third parties (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose
|Strictly necessary||User input code
C. of authentication session or user identification
Media player session code
C. session to balance the load C. user interface customization
C. of complement (plug-in) to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter)
C. to fill in the forms. from the Disqus commenting system. that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|AnalyticsGoogle Analitycs,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|PublicidadGoogle, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about the interaction with the website (requested service, date and time), browser type and language, geographic location)||Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user avoiding the appearance of advertisements that they have already seen|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Monitoring.||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising|
Currently this website hosts advertisements for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in itsCookies policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, as provided on its page about whattype of cookies use
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Internet Explorer 8-10:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Here's how to access acookie browser determinedChrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the optionShow advanced options.
- And aPrivacy,Content settings.
- ChooseAll cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all thecookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find thecookies of a certain domain enter partially or totally the address in the fieldSearch for cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with thecookies of the requested web. Now you just have to select it and press theX to proceed with its elimination.
To access the configuration ofcookies from the browserInternet Explorer Follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- And aTools,Internet Options
- Click onPrivacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration ofcookies from the browserFirefox Follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- And aChoices Thepreferences according to your operating system.
- Click onPrivacy.
- OnRecord chooseUse custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the optionAccept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration ofcookies from the browserSafari para OSX Follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- And apreferences, soonPrivacy.
- In this place you will see the optionBloquear cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration ofcookies from the browserSafari para iOS Follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- And aSettings, soonSafari.
- And aPrivacy & Security, you will see the optionBloquear cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration ofcookies browser for devicesAndroid Follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the keyMenu, soonSettings.
- And aSecurity and Privacy, you will see the optionAccept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration ofcookies browser for devicesWindows Phone Follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- openInternet Explorer, soonPlus, soonSetting
- Now you can activate or deactivate the boxAllow cookies.
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes from Google Analytics tracking users who send thecabecera Do Not Track, and is compatible with the express acceptance of them.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking throughthis browser add-on offered by Google
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing thecookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of thecookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to installcookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case ofcookies from Google Analytics, this company stores thecookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this policycookies do not hesitate to contact us through the section Contact.